What data do we collect?
- Information you provide us, mainly used for user authentication purposes
- Data collected automatically when you visit our website, for example, device and browser used to browse the page, IP Address, activities on the page, etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CounterACT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register an account to use our services
- Place an order in order to use additional services we might provide
- Contact any of our agents through email where you might provide personal information
We might also receive information from our customers from third parties that assist us in providing service requests by you.
How will we use your data?
CounterACT does not use your data to sell them in any way.
We might email you special offers or services we think might interest you, from which you may opt-out at any time by contacting us.
We use Stripe as our third-party payment processor to process payments for services via our website. Any payment details will be processed by them and not by us. CounterACT does not see your full payment information.
How do we store your data?
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes identified herein. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymize it, delete it or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request CounterACT for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that CounterACT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CounterACT to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that CounterACT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that CounterACT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to CounterACT processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that CounterACT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
We take reasonable steps to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org. allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses:
- Functionality: CounterACT uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Performance: CounterACT uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Data collected might be shared with third parties to improve the services we provide to the user, such as with Google Analytics, Google Optimize and Hotjar.
- Necessary: CounterACT uses this cookies to prevent fraud and other issues checked by third party payment processes, which in this case is Stripe.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website (allaboutcookies.org) tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CounterACT has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
LESS COOKIES 🍪 AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE